What are some things you can remember before you decide to go back to the gaming casino after months of staying away? Well there are many things that should come to mind before you decide to return back on that self property path. These dewataslot thoughts should create enough bad feelings in you to stop you from getting back in the automobile and returning to your gaming addiction and the despondency it causes.
- Remember how you felt driving home from the casino. Keep this fresh mentally and make this the first thing you remember. Do not forget what it is like when you were broke, despondent, and depressed. Remember how your compulsive gaming resulted in that horrible car ride home.
- Remember all of the unhappy faces of all of those people in the casino also dependent on gaming. The facial skin of gaming addiction is not one of joy. The facial skin of gaming addiction is one of give up hope, sadness, isolation, and hopelessness.
- Remember losing all your money during your gaming really, really overeat. Then remember what it was like having no money to pay your bills. Think out of all the time you have to work to make up those losses. Remember what it felt like after taking several hundreds of dollars in cash advances from the ATM, looting both your bank account and credit cards.
- Remember how bad you felt the day after having a gaming really, really overeat. Without eating or sleeping properly, this hangover was not pleasant. The memory of this alone can truly cause you to feel bad. This feeling is bad enough to stop you from returning to gaming.
- Remember what happened to your self-esteem and self-worth after you gambled. You felt guilty, and horrible about your gaming and how you make an effort to took part in in your own self-destruction.
It is thought that make an effort to triggering some of these memories when you have an urge to gamble again can be of help to you. Returning to gaming again can only cause you pain and suffering and cannot enhance your life in any way.
Gaming addiction will destroy your spirit and your liveliness for life. It will last whatever you value from you and you will not get it back. Stay away from that casino and take care of yourself now.